Human Skills & Resources invites you to join our committed team of professionals that work every day in our communities to help those struggling.
For a list of our current openings and directions to apply, click here.
Human Skills & Resources is a Substance Abuse & Mental Health Outpatient Treatment agency with locations in Tulsa, Sapulpa and Claremore. It is the mission of Human Skills & Resources to support Recovery, Rehabilitation, & Reintegration within the communities that we serve.
Human Skills & Resources employs, advances, admits, and treats in its employment and programs, all persons without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, status as a veteran or genetic information. Minorities and veterans are encouraged to apply.
Human Skills & Resources offers a full benefit package to all full time regular employees.
- Health insurance with Community Care HMO or PPO. Individual and family coverage available.
- Dental insurance with Delta Dental. Individual and family coverage available.
- Vision insurance with EyeMed for individuals and families.
- Employer paid Life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance.
- Additional insurance offerings include, AFLAC and supplemental Life and dependent life insurance.
- Free training and development for required CEUs.
- Tuition reimbursement after 6 months of service.
- Licensure supervision provided at no cost to employees.
OTHER GENEROUS BENEFITS
- Seven paid holidays per year
- Paid time off, accruing at 120 hours per year for the first 5 years of full-time service and 160 hours per year after 5 years of service.
- 401K pre-tax retirement savings through payroll deductions. Agency matches employee contributions 50% of the first 6% of salary contributed, after 1 year of service.
- Employee Assistance Program to assist with difficult situations, information and referral to community resources on a confidential basis.
- Family and Medical Leaves of Absence after one year/1,250 hours of service, receive up to 12 weeks unpaid leave per year, with retention of benefits and job tenure.